And – Help Us Raise Funds for Bay Shore Camp!
We are so thankful that you are part of the Workamper Community! We want to help you live your dream of traveling America and as our Thanksgiving gift to you we will add 6 months to your membership when you join, upgrade or renew for one year at our Gold, Diamond or Platinum level.
Enter the promo code THANKFUL22 when you join, upgrade or renew and we will add 6 extra months to your membership.
(NOTE: It may take a few days before the new expiration date is reflected on your membership account – this is a manual change and may take the staff extra time.)
This year $2 from every membership sale, using the THANKFUL22 promo code, will be donated to Bay Shore Camp & Family Ministries – a retreat for youth, families, and Workampers too!
Bay Shore Camp & Family Ministries, located in Sebewaing, MI just a short drive from Bay City and Saginaw, has been utilizing volunteer Workampers for 15+ years to help with their operation.
Over the years, Workampers have helped during the summer months with maintenance and grounds, housekeeping, running the camp office, serving meals, checking in/out campers, running the camp store, and more in trade for a full hookup site, additional perks, and multiple days off in a row to enjoy the area.
Please join, upgrade or renew your membership with the promo code THANKFUL22 by end of the day November 30, 2022.
How to Renew/Upgrade Your Workamper News Membership
If you are brand new to us:
Create your account and purchase your membership here.
If you are already logged in:
- and it says ‘logout’ in the top right of the website
- Then you can just click here.
If you’re not logged in yet:
- Login to www.workamper.com here. Upon login, you are taken to the Dashboard with all of the orange buttons to the main tools and sections of the website.
- Click on the blue Manage Account button in the upper right of the Dashboard.
- Review your information. If anything needs updated, please click on any of the  links, make your changes, and then click the Save button at the bottom.
- Click on the link next to the expiration date link that says “(Click here to upgrade or renew your membership.)”
- Go through each step to complete the process. Once successful, you’ll have immediate access to the tools of your selected level of membership!
You are also welcome to call the Workamper News office and we’ll be happy to assist you! – 800-446-5627, M-F, 8am – 4:30pm CT
Workamper Membership Options
You Won’t Find a Better Workamping Toolkit Anywhere
And you get it all for a whole year for less than what it costs for one nice dinner out!
When it comes to learning about how to live a successful Workamping lifestyle and find the right jobs for you, no one does it better than Workamper News with our Diamond and Platinum member tools. We’re not just a job listing service. When you put our tools into action, you’ll find out just how easy it can be to turn your Workamping dreams into reality.
Why you may want these levels over others:
- You want to customize the opportunities emailed right to you, and know about them immediately
- You aren’t interested in spending hours and hours surfing the internet to compile job listings
- You want Employers coming to you!
- You’d like to build a Workamper resume via an easy, step-by-step process
- You want information from top experts in the industry at the click of a mouse
- You like to continuously market yourself to employers to keep your Workamper schedule full
- You want to research a Workamping job before you commit
- You’re interested in connecting with fellow Workampers and learning from them
- You haven’t started Workamping yet, but are a year or less away
The Diamond and Platinum level memberships open the door to the one-stop-shop for Workamping. Being the original resource for Workamping, you’ll find the largest number of job listings here, be able to connect with the largest community of Workampers, and have compiled for you the knowledge of experts who have been in this lifestyle for years and years.
Most Diamond and Platinum members receive inquiries from their online resume within a day of it being posted. The Workamper Experiences section has been piling up reviews since 2007. Each issue of our magazine in the archive has thousands of positions gracing the pages. Hotline Jobs are emailed right to you, for the states you’re most interested in.
If you’re serious about leading a successful and enjoyable Workamping lifestyle, a Diamond or Platinum membership is for you.
- Hotline Jobs (email & website page)
- Job Alert Emails – receive new job postings for your select states
- Workamper News Magazine Online Archive (100 issues)
- 75-word Situation Wanted Online Ad running for 2 months at a time
- Awesome Applicants Resume Builder
- Member Map
- Employer Tours
- Praise Your Employer
- Workamper Experiences (post your experience or research an employer)
- Additional articles in the Article Index
- Diamond/Platinum members-only content in Media Library (videos)
- Workamper University & Workamper Academy online courses
- Marketing 101 online training course
- Small Biz RVer School online training course
Platinum – $67/year
Who it’s for: If you’re an experienced Workamper who has completed one or more Workamping jobs – this one’s best for you!
Everything mentioned above, plus, Workamper News will verify your Workamping work history on your Awesome Applicants Resume. Having third-party verified work history on your resume takes some of the leg-work off the searching Employer and helps move your resume to the top of the pile!
And, you can take advantage of discounts on our Workamper Rendezvous event, our online store, and the basic RV maintenance course from the National RV Training Academy.
Diamond – $47/year
Who it’s for: This is the most popular level. If you are new to Workamping or you are about 6-12 months from starting – this is going to be the best toolkit for you.
Also available –
Gold – $19.95/year
Who it’s for: If you know you want to be a Workamper in the future, but you’re a year or more from starting – this level offers tons of educational resources (articles, videos, & courses) to help you get your ducks in a row and start off successfully! You’ll be able to see some help wanted listings by receiving the Hotline Jobs email, but the ads will be 7 days old. One past issue of the magazine can also be viewed.